I’ve always wanted to say that.
我一直想说这个
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
My bodyguard let me in.
我的保镖让我进来的
I was making cookies.
我在做饼干1
Oh, I was trying to be all domesticated
哦,我想贤惠点
Iike that skank you were banging behind my back.
就像你背着我胡搞的荡妇
Please leave me alone.
请别理我
No, sh-sh-sh-sh!
不,嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘!
Hugs and kisses!
抱抱亲亲!
It’s all good, baby, it’s all good.
没事了,宝贝 没事了
By making me jealous on purpose you inspire me to write the best songs,
故意让我嫉妒 你激发了我写好歌的灵感
you know, full of angst and hate!
充满了痛苦和憎恨!
You like that.
你喜欢的
You and I are gonna be
你和我一定会
the greatest musical manager team
成为最棒的音乐经理人组合
since Jessica Simpson and her father...
自杰西卡 辛普森和她爸爸之后
only we get to "mreow" and they can’t,
只有我们可以“喵喵” 他们不行’
cause it’s illegal. I looked it up.
因为是非法的 我查过了
This is the new and improved "Forgiveness."
这是新版的“宽恕”