371.Just do what it says.
照着做就对了。
Follow the instructions and just do what it says.It's easy to follow.
你就跟着使用手册照着做就对了。很简单的。
372.Treat it with respect.
请你放尊重点!
Please treat her with respect.She is princess.
请你放尊重点!她是公主耶。
373.Let's take a vote!
我们来表决吧!
We can either do this or so that.Let's take a vote!
这也不好,那也不行,我们来表决吧!
374.It's hopeless!
这下没指望了!
It's hopeless!We're never going to finish on time.
这下没指望了!我们绝对没办法准时完成的。
375.Where were we?
我们刚说到哪?
OK,sorry for the interruption.Where were we?
好了,抱歉刚才被打断了。我们刚说到哪?
376.I'm numb.
我已经麻木了。
You must be so tired and sick of doing this everyday.
每天做这些事,你一定觉得很烦了吧?
I'm numb.
我已经麻木了。
377.Pick on someone your own size!
不要以大欺小!
Let Jimmy go.He's just a kid.Pick on someone your own size!
放过吉米吧。他只是个孩子。不要以大欺小。
378.How should I say this?
这该怎么说呢?
He's just so...How should I say this?
他实在是很...这该怎么说呢?
379.Don't blow it out of proportion.
别小题大做了。
This is the worst show I've ever seen.
这是我看过最糟的表演了。
Don't blow it out of proportion.It's not that bad.
别小题大做了,它没那么糟啦。
380.That depends.
那要看情形了。
How many times a week do you go to the gym?
你一星期去健身房几次?
That depends.I go when I have more time.
那要看情形了。时间多的话我就去。
n. 打岔,中断