Hey, bud.
兄弟
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
看看你都招惹了什么好事
Your mother is ready to kill you.
你妈对你恨得咬牙切齿
She's not alone, by the way.
而且不止她一个人生气
I know. I know. I got this stupid interview,
我知道 我答应接受那个无聊的采访
which I...
结果
Hold on.
等等
Why are you mad at me?
你为什么生我的气
You honestly don't remember?
你真不记得了吗
Oh, my god.
天呐
Did I do that?
是我弄的吗
You slammed my head into a wall, Danny.
你把我的头往墙上撞 丹尼
Are you serious?
真的假的
T-ty, I-I don't remember a thing from last night.
泰 昨晚的事我一点都记不起来了
What--what happened?
发生了什么事
Well, apparently, I can't mention Emily's name
显然 我不能提及艾米莉的名字
without you going ballistic on me.
不然你就会对我动怒
What about me?
我怎么了
Nothing. Nothing. Rough night.
没事 昨晚过得不太好
So I heard.
听说了
Is that why you've been ignoring my calls?
所以你才一直不接我电话吗
I'm sorry. The night kind of got away from me,
对不起 昨晚的事我一点印象也没有
and I ended up crashing at work.
只知道自己在酒吧睡过去了
Could we get a little privacy, Tyler?
能让我们单独谈谈吗 泰勒
Yeah, of course.
好 没问题