I'll never eat oysters again.
我不要再吃牡蛎了
Hey, sorry. That's how we do it on the docks.
抱歉 我们在码头上都这么做事
Trying to single-handedly restart the economy?
你这是想单枪匹马挽救全球经济吗
Ah, I find shopping therapeutic.
我这是购物治疗法
My parents are making me come
我爸妈让我今晚参加
to their stupid anniversary dinner tonight, so...
他们无聊的结婚纪念晚宴 所以
I figured the least they could do is treat me to a new dress.
我想至少他们会给我买条新裙子
Besides,
而且
You'll need something to wear.
你也要穿得像样点
To your parents' anniversary dinner?
要我去你爸妈的结婚纪念晚宴吗
Please don't say no.
请别拒绝我
To you? No way.
对你 我绝不会说不
But...
但是
I can dress myself.
衣服我自己搞定
Even better.
这样更好
Why, exactly, do you need a bodyguard?
你为什么需要保镖
Uh, two words, my friend--
两个字 我的朋友
Net worth.
命贵
Can I ask you a question?
能问你个问题吗
Friends don't have to ask if they can ask, so ask.
朋友之间什么都可以问 问吧
Well, the friends I keep wouldn't have pushed me
我的朋友可不会挑动我去追求
towards a girl that they knew was unavailable.
名花有主的姑娘