That's him.
那就是他
Where are we going, Mama?
我们要去哪里,妈妈?
It's a game, honey.
这是一个游戏,亲爱的
Like hide and seek?
像捉迷藏一样吗?
Yes.Like hide and seek.
是的.像捉迷藏一样
I can always sense when I'm being tailed.
如果我被跟踪了,我总是会感觉到
I know what to look for.
我知道怎样找到被跟踪的迹像
But then I'd never been tailed by the woman I love.
但是我从来没有被我爱的女人跟踪过
I can put myself in Ava's place.
我可以了解她在想什么
She might've understood if the combination
她猜到密码
was the last four digits of my social security number...
也许是我的社安号的最后4位
my birth date, even her birth date,
我的生日,或者是她的生日
but not Nicolai's.
但是她不会猜到是尼克的生日
My son's birthday unlocked
我儿子的生日打开了它
what the government would later describe...as "a catalogue of carnage."
政府后来称它为 ,"武器大全"
Nicki, stay right there.
你要呆在这里
Come on, Nicki.
我们走,尼克