What is it?
怎么了
There's a photograph.
有一张照片
Of whom?
谁的照片
The two of us.
我们俩的
It's from your New Year's party in 2003.
是2003年在你的新年聚会上照的
She's there.
她当时在那
Emily?
艾米莉吗
Oh, no. That's impossible.
不会的 这不可能
No one knew anything about this girl until this summer.
今年夏天之前没人认识他
That doesn't mean that she didn't know who we were.
这并不代表她不知道我们是谁
If you find the picture, I can prove it.
如果你能找到那张照片 我就能证明
I can't stand that woman.
我无法容忍那个女人了
What'd she do now?
她这次又做了什么
It's not what she's done. It's who she is.
与她做的事情无关 是与她这个人有关
People like us are disposable to people like them.
对他们而言 我们这种人微不足道
No kidding.
没错
I've busted my ass to try to get in good with Conrad,
我拼命工作 想讨好康拉德
and all that flies right out the window
而他的浪子儿子一回头
the minute the prodigal son waltzes back in.
一切都前功尽弃了
Mm. Don't even get me started on Emily.
我就不说艾米莉了
You know she's the worst of them all, right?
你知道她是他们中间最坏的 对吗
I mean, at least Victoria will look you in the eye
至少维多利亚会看着你的眼睛
and tell you you're not good enough.
告诉你 你还不够优秀
But Emily will just think it
但艾米莉只暗地里想
and hide behind that condescending smile of hers.
然后摆出她那惺惺作态的笑容
Our problem is, we've been playing way too nice.
我们的问题是 我们太心软了
I'll cheers to that.
深有同感
Cheers.
干杯