After my parents died,
我父母过世后
I went through some pretty dark times.
我经历过一段很黑暗的时期
I ended up at Allenwood.
我在艾伦伍德呆过
What's Allenwood?
艾伦伍德是个什么地方
It's a maximum security juvenile correctional facility.
一所最高安全级别的少管所
Why maximum security?
为什么要去最高安全级别的
My last foster father abused us.
我之前的养父经常虐待我们
I put a stop to it.
我以暴制暴
That's why I've dedicated my life to charity,
所以我现在全心全意致力于慈善事业
Trying to right the wrongs and all of that.
试着弥补我过去的所作所为
How many times did you cross paths with Mr. Stevens? Once.
你跟史蒂芬先生接触过几次 就一次
It was right around the time that your father fired him.
当时你爸刚刚开除了他
He was waiting for me here,
他在这里等我
threatening to expose me to your family.
威胁说要把我的丑事告诉你家人
I guess he never got around to it.
看来他没得到机会
One last thing.
最后一个问题
Where were you last night between 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.?
昨晚12点到凌晨6点你在哪
She was in bed with me, all night.
我们俩在床上睡觉 整晚都是
Actually, I slipped out before the sun came up
事实上 天亮前
to go to the fish market.
我去了趟海鲜市场
The fish market?
海鲜市场
Check the fridge.
你去看看冰箱就知道