Oh. Here. This was... on the sh-shopping list.
给你 这个... 是购物单上的
Oh. Thanks. I can buy these next time.There's gonna be a next time? It's definitely an adventure being the father to two teenage girls.
谢谢 下次我可以自己买这个 还有下一次 单身父亲抚养两个少女绝对是个挑战
Well, you're doing a great job. I should tell you that more often, or once.
你做得很好 我今后该多夸夸你 以前也该
Aw. It means a lot to hear you say that. Thanks, kiddo.
你这样说对我很重要 谢谢你 孩子
I mean, so great, there's hardly anything I would change.
太好了 基本没有什么我想改变的了
Hardly anything? Maybe, like, one thing.
基本没有什么 好像有那么一件事
Oh, please. Enlighten me. That thing about you not letting me see Sebastian.
拜托 启发启发我 你不让我和塞巴斯蒂安约会那件事
That's not gonna change.
这件事没得商量
Dad, you gotta stop thinking I'm your perfect daughter, and nobody's ever gonna be good enough for me.
爸爸 你不能觉得我是你的超完美女儿 没有人能够配得上我
Oh, I don't think that. - Oh, well, now I'm just insulted.
我不是这么想的 -伤我自尊了
This isn't about you. This is about the Kydd... Kid.
这和你无关 是基德...那小子
- You don't even know him. - Neither do you. - At least give me a reason. - Not now.
你都不了解他 -你也不了解 至少给我一个理由吧 -时机未到
"Not now" Means "Never"" with you.
"时机未到"对于你就是"永远不说"
Actually, it doesn't... except in this case.
其实不是这样的 除了这件事情
I just wanna understand.
我只是想知道为什么
There's nothing to understand. I've said all that I can say.
没什么好知道的 我能说的都说了
You haven't said anything.
你什么都没说
Because I can't. Now drop it.
因为我不能说 别再想了
You can't? You make it sound like he's one of your clients. Is he one of your clients?
你不能说 好像他是你的委托人一样 他是你的委托人吗
Hello! Are we ever having dinner? Dorrit, dad and I are in the middle of something.
喂 我们到底还吃不吃晚饭了 多莉特 我和爸爸在谈事情
No, we're not. We are done here. - Dad, come on. - This is fascinating. Meanwhile, starving children in Ethiopia are eating better than I do.
不 我们没有在谈 我们说完了 爸爸 拜托了 -这太棒了 与此同时 埃塞俄比亚那些挨饿的孩子吃得也比我好
Come here. Look. Got everything you wanted-- Stouffer's... French bread... Pizza.
过来 你看 你想要的都给你买了 斯托夫 法式面包 披萨
This is a joke, right? Isn't this what you wanted? It's one thing-- Stouffer's French bread pizza.Did you never notice mom kept a gazillion boxes in the freezer because it's my favorite?
你在开玩笑吗 这不是你想要的吗 那是一样东西 斯托夫法式面包披萨 你难道从没注意到 妈妈以前总在冰箱里囤一堆 因为那是我最爱吃的吗
Dorrit, I'm sorry.
多莉特 对不起
I'll take care of myself since apparently nobody else will. Dorrit, get back here. Be home by 9:00!
我还是自己照顾自己吧 因为显然没人会照顾我 多莉特 回来 九点之前回家