You get approached a lot.
你很吸引人
Probably have since the day you strapped on your first training bra.
也许从发育期就开始了
But you’re smart and you’re creative and you’re caring and deep.
你很聪明 有创意 关心人 有内涵
But how come the guys only see the package it comes in?
可那些家伙怎么只看到外表?
Sure, you’re flattered, but ultimately, ultimately, it’s tiresome
当然 你也很开心 不过 结果却令你无力
because it has nothing to do with you. You were born that way.
因为你的外表和你没关系 是爸妈给的
You can’t take credit for it. Your insides, though. That’s yours.
你不能靠外表混饭吃 但你的内在 却是属于你的
That’s what you want someone to truly see, even a stranger.
这才是你想让别人看到的你 即便是陌生人
Ergo, you fake a handicap
所以 你宁肯假装哑巴
rather than deign to have a conversation with a fellow human being.
也不愿意屈尊和别人进行交谈
You prefer sign language? Fine.
喜欢手语是吗?行!
Smooth. Real smooth.
过瘾 真过瘾
Ha!
哈!
Excuse me. This is the men’s room.
这可是男性洗手间!
You know what? Excuse me.
你知道个屁!
What did you have in mind?
你当时脑子里装的什么?
Some sweet, romantic courtship
在酒吧里想着跟我来点浪漫
in the bar over some warm peanuts
吃点花生米搭讪
before we consummate our love in the glow of Spectravision porn?
调调情 再来点爱
You...
你...
God, I’m so sorry your little ego took such a bruising.
让你的自尊心受到伤害 我真对不起
But you know what? I bet the next chick that you meet in the elevator
你知道吗?也许你下一次艳遇会在电梯
or, I don’t know, the gym,
也许在健身房
is gonna fit that bill just fine. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm.
那种女孩才适合你去搭讪 嗯...