Even though I bet you have a wife who is actually stupid enough
不过你的老婆真够蠢的
to believe that you’re the one guy with integrity. The one guy.
认为你很忠诚 把你视为唯一
Until, of course, she finds that lipstick mark on your boxers,
当然 当她发现你短裤上的口红印
and then it’s game over, pal.
一切就昭然了
that one thing that you loved more than anything in the world,
你曾经爱胜过一切的那个人
And that one thing that you held so dear,
你曾经捧在手里的宝
is tainted and ruined and destroyed like that.
受到伤害 就此老死不相往来
Ergo, if you had a brain in either head,
所以 如果你有点脑子
Excuse me.
借过
Sure. No problem.
没事
Is that my flower you’re wearing?
你戴着我的花?
No.
不!
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, it is.
是的
But I... I took it before, when I thought you were deaf.
可那时我还以为你是聋子
H mm?
唔?
Not that I would steal from a deaf person.
不是说我欺负残疾人
All right.
行
Goodbye.
再见
My God.
我的天!
All right, this one’s ready.
好了 这束也搞定
Where’s that headed? Don’t know.
送到哪儿? 不知道
He said you’d know where it was going.
那个人说你知道