We stopped by my construction site.
有天我们经过一个工地
I had to pick up some blueprints from my trailer.
我得去拖车拿些设计图
I told him to wait in the car.
我让儿子在车里等我
He fell off a scaffold and snapped his spinal cord in two.
他爬上高处 不慎摔下来 脊椎摔成了两半
J just like...
就像...
J just like that.
就像那样
And every day...
每天
Every day is...
每天对我来说...
I should’ve known he wouldn’t stay in the car.
我早该知道他不会乖乖待在车上
Walter, you said, "I used to be a contractor."
沃尔特 你说你曾经是个建筑师
I can’t even walk into a hardware store.
我现在连五金店都不敢去
I clean buildings at night now.
我现在当夜间清洁工
And I lost my business.
生意没了
My wife left me.
老婆走了
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢你 沃尔特
How many here don’t fly anymore?
我们这里有多少人不再坐飞机
Come on, raise your hands.
请举手
Who here gets an annual checkup three times a year?
谁每年会体检三次
How many of you don’t take elevators
谁不再乘电梯
or gave up skiing, biking, surfing, kayaking, whatever it might be?
放弃了滑雪 骑车 冲浪 皮艇等爱好?
Well, listen to me. Fear is a state of mind.
听我说 恐惧只是种心境
We’re gonna prove that right now.
让我们勇敢的面对吧
Let’s put our hands together.
我们一起拍手
Ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗?我们出发!
Step, step, step, step.
一步 两步 ...
Okay? Come on, Natalie.
好了?来吧!娜塔莉