I don’t know, man.
我不知道 伙计
Something about this...
这件事
John Something about you, john.
关于你
The more I think about it,
我想得越多
The more I’m no longer in that chinese box.
越能跳出中国盒子
I sense... space.
我感到了 广阔的空间
A kinda latitude of what we happily call reality,
某种被我们称作现实的纬度
In which, as everybody keeps saying...
在那里 正如大家所说的
Anything’s possible.
任何事都有可能
Yes. No, no. No, no.
是的 - 别 别 别 别
No-No more words.
别再说了
I’m gonna go home,
我得回家了
And I’m gonna watch star trek
我要去看《星际迷航》了
For a dose of sanity.
回到现实
Good luck to you, man,
好运 伙计
Wherever this may lead you.
不论你被引往何方
You drop me a line sometime.
到时给我写信
Let me know how you’re making out.
好让我知道你过得怎样
I will.
我会的