Todd: Simon, what is you hobby?
Simon, 你有什么兴趣爱好啊?
Simon: Playing soccer.
踢足球。
Todd: OK. Wow, you play soccer?
哇,你踢足球啊?
Simon: Of course!
对呀!
Todd: How often do you play?
你多久踢一次球啊?
Simon: Now I don't play, but before I played about three or four times a week.
现在我不踢了,但之前我一般是一周踢三到四次。
Todd: Wow, that's quite a bit. -- How come you don't play now?
哇,已经很多了。那你现在怎么不踢了?
Simon: I've retired.
退役了。
Todd: You've retired.
退役了?
Simon: Yeah, I came to Japan. I had a soccer team, but now that I work in Japan I can't play for my soccer team at home.
对呀,我来了日本。之前我在一个足球队踢球,但现在我到日本工作了就不能再在那队里踢球了。
Todd: OK. Do you watch soccer on TV?
哦哦,你看电视上播的足球赛吗?
Simon: These days? No! No time. Always working at Seitoku.
这些日子吗?没看!没有时间。我一直都在Seitoku工作。
Todd: OK. Yeah, we, we all have to work I guess. Um..who is the best soccer player in the world?
恩,对呀。我想我们都得工作。恩……谁是世界上最棒的足球运动员呢?
Simon: That's hard to say. Right now, there's a kid named Ronaldino for Brazil. Maybe he will be the best.
这很难说。现在,巴西有一个叫罗纳尔迪尼奥的小孩,也许他会成为最棒的。
Todd: OK. Nice. An..and what is you favorite soccer team?
好的。那你最喜欢哪个足球队呢?
Simon: Deep Cove Royals. That's my soccer team.
Deep Cove Royals.那就是我在的足球队。
Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot.
好的,我知道了。非常感谢。