Todd: Richard!
Richard!
Richard: Yes!
诶!
Todd: Do you like the beach?
你喜欢海滩吗?
Richard: I love the beach.
我喜欢啊。
Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?
好的。那你都什么时候去海滩啊?
Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.
我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,对,就是夏天。
Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?
好。你家附近就是海滩吗?
Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?
你指的是在日本还是在英国的家?
Todd: In Japan.
日本的家。
Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.
在日本,我们得开很久的车才能到海滩。
Todd: Oh!
哦!
Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.
但是我可以去千叶市的海滩。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。
Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?
好。那你去海滩都喜欢做什么?
Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.
恩我喜欢游泳,在海上划船,或者和我的儿子用沙子垒城堡。
Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?
哦!土城堡!你去海滩的时候都带什么啊?
Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.
沙滩浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。
Todd: OK. And what..
好。那还带什么……
Richard: Bucket and spade.
桶和铲子。
Todd: But..what?
恩什么?
Richard: Bucket and spade.
桶和铲子。
Todd: a bucket and spade
一个桶和一把铲子。
Richard: To make sand castles.
垒沙子城堡用的。
Todd: Oh, nice. OK.
哦,不错。我知道了。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载。