With all due respect, Your Excellency...
木兰无意做官任职
I think I've been away from home long enough.
我只想尽快返回故乡
Then take this... ...
这个赐给你
so your family will know what you have done for me.
那么让你家人知道你救了朕
And this...
还有这个
so the world will know what you have done for China.
让全世界知道你救了国家
Is she allowed to do that?
她竟这样抱皇上哎
Um... You...
你...
You fight good.
你非常勇敢
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Khan, let's go home.
阿汗 我们回家吧
The flower that blooms in adversity...
逆境中盛开的花朵
is the most rare and beautiful of all.
才是最美丽的花朵
Sir? - You don't meet a girl like that...
皇上?这么好的姑娘可不是每天都有