dad.
爸
Hey, Lizzy.
嗨,丽思
I need your help, please.
我需要你的帮助
such a production. such a production
你太有想法了
Why don't you just stay in the Browx and go to konedy.
为什么你不留在布朗克斯然后去肯尼迪?
I don't know how to go to a normal school.
我不知道怎样待在普通学校
Why? why? this isn't a normal school?
为什么?这不是普通学校?
Oh it's public but it's like private.
它是公立学校,不过看上去像私立的
dad dad,I think I can do this.
爸爸 爸爸,我觉得我能办到的
Yeah? that's good. I don't think I can do this.
那很好,但我不认为我能办到
Yeah you can! you can!
你能的,你能的
just say you're a long horn truck driver. that's why I just don't ever see you.
你就说你是长途货运司机,所以经常看不到你
We're living with your girl friend now also.
我们现在和你的女朋友住在一起
oh you give me a girl friend?
你怎么给我一个女朋友?
Eva. Eva! oh, that's not good. Eva is old enough to be my mother.
伊娃。伊娃,不行。伊娃老的都能当我妈了
dad. I just need an address you know, a phone number they can call.
爸,我只需要一个地址。还有一个像样的电话号码
They can't know I went homeless.
他们不会知道我无家可归
they'll call the city. and I'll be locked up again.
否则他们打电话给社区,我又要被送到教养院了
OK OK
好吧 好吧
Mr. Murray. I'm Peter. Peter Phinidy
马里先生 - 我是皮特,皮特?非尼迪
I never actually married Lizzy's mother.
事实上我从没和丽思的妈妈结过婚
sit down please.
来坐下来
I'm gratefully taking my daughter in this pretty nice place.
我很高兴能带我女儿来这个漂亮的地方
we are still new. we have a big ambition
这学校是新办的不过我们有宏伟的目标
yeah, so is Liz I guess. She's a feminist.
哦,那丽思也是,她是个女权主义者
I'm expecting you know it already.
我已经开始期待了
her mother was beautiful actually. like a movie star.
她母亲很漂亮,像个电影明星,
her mother was also a kind of a feminist too. or something.
也是一个女权主义者
anyway I thought when I met her she was just , you know, spirit.
当我第一次见到她时,她很活跃,
but actually she was completely insane.
但事实上是有些狂躁
we need you to sign right here.
麻烦你在这签字
and give us contect information address and phone number
请给我正确的地址信息和电话号码
university avenue 3458
大学路3458
is that an apartment? .yeah 2b 3b3b yeah that's right
那是个公寓吗?
that's right. we moved upstairs.
没错,我们搬到楼上了
phone number?
电话号码?
718......555 ...557...67...5555767
718......555 ...557...67...5555767
sorry my memery my mind totally short.
不好意思,我记忆不太好
so that's it? I gotta stuff to do.
就这样吧,我还有别的事要做
thanks for coming. thank you
谢谢你的光临 - 谢谢
can I start now?
我能开始了吗?
It's refreshing to have someone who wants to come to school.
听到有人想上学真是让人振奋
I'm gonna walk him out.
我送他出去