手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 风雨哈佛路 > 正文

影视精讲《风雨哈佛路》第26期:天才也需要付出汗水

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Gulf Tonkin remember the main.anyboday? Frank O'prushen woorf?

“东京湾?” 记住主要的,还有其他吗? -“普法战争?”
You,Do you get BISMARCK?
你,找到俾斯麦那一页了吗?
You didn't get BISMARCK.I didn't get BISMARCK, either.
你不知道俾斯麦 - 我也不知道俾斯麦
I thought BISMARCK was a kind of roll.
我认为那是某种肉卷
Kaiser roll. - so is BISMARCK a kaiser?
蔷薇花状小面包 - 所以俾斯麦是个皇帝?
stop talking about food.you're making me hungry.
别谈论食物了,我都饿了
Dav, are we getting textbooks next year? 'cause I'm keeping losing these things.
我们今年会发教科书吗?因为我总是弄丢这些活页
emmm...textbooks..why don't we use textbooks? anyone?
额,教科书。为什么我们不用教科书,有人知道吗?
too heavy? - They are, but not cigar
因为太重了? - 的确这样,但是没有香烟糖
they're too expensive.the school is too poor.
太贵了,而学校太穷了
I'm keeping my cigars today.you new girl.
看来今天我要自己留着香烟糖了.你,新来的
her name is Liz. - Yeah dav.she's been here a week.try to remember.
她的名字叫丽思 - 大卫,她都来一周了你还不记得她的名字
Liz, sue me.
丽思,控告我吧
textbook text...book...open it up
教科书 教科...书.打开它
what did you see? - words
里面有什么? - 文字
what kind of words?
什么样的文字?
the words of the author.
作者的文字
NO NO this is important.and what we have here?
不,不,那不重要 我这里是什么
a lot of other people's words
许多其他人的文字
why do I wannt you to have them.
为什么我要你们看它?
because one point of view gives you a one-dimensional world
因为一种观点给你一种世界的认知
cigars cigars! BISMARCK.marks the guy who sold me the babble gums cigars.
香烟糖!香烟糖!俾斯麦! 卖给我糖果的家伙,香烟糖!
why one earth would we confine ourselves to his story——history
为什么把我们局限于这段故事呢?历史...
but isn't that the deal day? I mean is there official history?
那有什么办法?我的意思是那不是国家的要求吗?
NO girl tell him what history is.
不,孩子,告诉他历史是什么?
history is all of us.all our stories count.
历史是,我们全体,我们所有的经历都是历史
that's is.grab your papers.I'll be in the launch if you wanna talk about it.
就这样,拿着你的讲义。如果想和我交流来休息室
hey Liz it's yours
嗨,丽思,那是你的
hey new girl - you let me in but you don't remember my name
嗨 新来的 - 你让我入学却不知道我的名字
Oh I remember your name.I just like the others gaining up your side.
我记得你的名字,我只是让其他人站在你这边
you're pretty smart. - so are you
你很聪明 - 你也是
you gave me an A-
你给了我一个 A-
yeah I thought it was a very good paper
我认为做的很好
how do i make an A
我怎样才能得到 A
Liz, an A- is an excellent mark.this is your first school work and what? forever?
丽思,A-是很高的分数了,再怎么说也是你第一次作业
if my words count, I want them to be right.
如果我的话有用,我希望你帮忙改正它
OK,well, writed is a good one, but ...
好.嗯,写的很好,但是...

重点单词   查看全部解释    
representative [repri'zentətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 代表性的,代议制的,典型的
n. 代

 
decorate ['dekəreit]

想一想再看

vt. 装饰,装修,授予某人奖章或其他奖状

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
babble ['bæbl]

想一想再看

vi. 呀呀学语,喋喋不休 vi. 潺潺作声 n. 含糊

联想记忆
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
confine ['kɔnfain]

想一想再看

vt. 限制,禁闭
n. 边界,约束,范围,限

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
sue [su:]

想一想再看

vt. 控告,起诉
vi. 请求,追求,起诉

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。