It’s about time.
是时间了
Oh, my God! Where the hell have you been?
噢我的天啊!你去哪里了?
It’s not important. U h-huh.
这不重要
Well, let me tell you something that is important.
那么让我告诉你点重要的
You blew off dinner and Vernon’s here.
你晚餐失约 弗农已经到了
I mean, Jesus, you have got to...
我是说 上帝啊 你一定得...
Lane!
莱恩
I’ll meet with him first thing in the morning, make sure he feels the love.
我一早就去和他会面 确保他感受到爱
You, meanwhile, accept their offer,
同时 你接受他们的建议
but tell them the DVD rollout is too late.
但是告诉他们影碟推出的太晚了
I want it bumped up to next month.
我需要下个月就上市
Jesus.
上帝啊
What the hell happened to you, man?
发生什么事了 伙计?
I can’t wait to get out of this city.
我要尽快离开这个城市
Hey!
嘿!
Absolutely.
当然
Is everything cool?
一切都还好吗?
Yeah? Anything of note happen this afternoon?
是吗? 下午有什么重要的事发生吗
Not particularly.
没什么特别的
What about Eloise?
艾洛伊丝怎么办?
Stop! Wait! Listen to me.
停下! 等等 听我说
You know, you can talk to me if you want to.
你知道 如果你想就可以和我谈谈
I know. I get all mixed up. I get caught up in this business shit,
我知道我都搞混了 精力都在这生意上
but I want you to know
但是我想让你知道
that I’m there for you if you need me to be.
如果你需要我就在这里
She’s gone? What do you mean, she’s gone?
她走了? 是什么意思 她走了?
She’s gone.
她走了
I don’t know, man, I just...
我不知道 伙计 我只是...
I screwed it up.
全搞砸了
I threw all my... All my bullshit in her face.
我把...我所有的情绪发泄到她身上
It could’ve been something.
本可以很美好的
Night, Lane. Burke.
晚安 莱恩 布尔克
Sleep well. Big day tomorrow.
睡个好觉 明天是个大日子
Burke.
布尔克
She’d be proud of you.
她会为你骄傲