So, just take care of yourself, okay?
所以照顾好你自己 好吗?
How’s about it, folks, huh?
这怎么样 伙计们 啊?
Has it been a week of miracles or what?
这周是不是奇迹的一周啊?
How many of you can’t get enough of Burke Ryan?
有多少人对布尔克?瑞恩爱不释手?
I bet that you would love to see him
我打赌你们会很高兴每天在下午3点到
in your living room from 3:00 p. M. To 4:00 p. M. Every day
4点的时候在自家客厅
on your local syndicated channel.
从闭路电视频道上看到他
Huh? Yes!
啊? 是的!
We’ll see what we can do about that.
我们看看能做些什么
Now, without further ado, the man of the hour, Burke Ryan.
现在废话少说 请出风云人物布尔克?瑞恩
Thank you. Please have a seat.
谢谢 都请坐
Thank you. Have a seat, please.
谢谢 请坐
Gosh, I’m...
天啊 我...
I’m feeling okay. How are you?
我觉得不错 你们好吗?
A- Okay!
超级棒!
I’m sorry, what? Sir, your badge.
我很抱歉 什么? 先生 你的证件
Sir, I need to see your badge.
先生 我需要看你的证件
I got a badge. He’s a damn thief, you know.
我有证件 他是个该死的小偷 你知道
Son of a bitch broke into my house and took something.
那杂种闯入我家拿走了什么
You keep it!
你留着吧
There’s your badge. You can keep it.
给你证件 你可以留着
but don’t forget,
但是别忘了
it’s just a foundation for the future.
这只是未来的一个基础
Excuse me.
抱歉
You know... Boy, I’m sorry.
你知道...天 我很抱歉