I... I’ve...
我...我
I can’t lie to you guys anymore.
我不能再欺骗你们了
You know, I stand here
你们知道 我站在这
and I watch you all confront your pain.
看着你们平复伤痛
And I envy you
我很是嫉妒
because
因为
I haven’t confronted mine.
我没有做到
I didn’t want it to be my fault.
我不想让它变成是我的过错
My wife’s accident.
我妻子的意外
It was raining.
那天在下雨
This dog
一只狗
in the middle of the road.
在路当中
We had been arguing
我们在为厨房
over paint colors for the kitchen.
涂漆的颜色争论
Paint colors.
涂漆颜色
But what I haven’t told you
我没有告诉你们的是
Is that I was driving the car,
开车的是我
Not her.
不是她
I killed my wife.
我害死了我的妻子
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
It was just an accident, son.
那只是个意外 孩子
That’s all it was.
仅此而已
There was nothing you could have done.
你无能为力
No.
不是
No, it’s true.
不 这是事实
It was just one of those freak accidents.
这只是个糟糕的事故
Listen to me. We never blamed you.
听我说 我们从没有怪过你
Never.
一直没有
All we really wanted to do was mourn with you, son.
我们其实只想和你一起哀悼 孩子
It’s okay.
没事了
Hey. Come here.
嘿 过来
I was thinking that maybe I should’ve had you do that a long time ago.
我在想也许很早以前就该让你这么做了
You gonna be all right?
你会没事吧?
Yeah, in time.
是的 迟早
Mr. Ryan? Ted Vernon.
瑞恩先生? 特德?弗农
That was something.
刚才 真不错
Yeah, that was something, huh?
嗯 的确很不错啊 是吧?