第6周 面试
荧屏情景:
星期五 考验能力 片段选自《西装革履》 第1季第1集 Suits 1 S01E01 10:51--19:43
Harvey: How the hell did you know they were the police?
哈维:你怎么知道他们是警察?
Michael: I read this novel in elementary school and it was the exact same thing.
迈克尔:我在小学读过一本小说,情况一模一样。
Harvey: You read a novel in elementary school?
哈维:小学的读的一本小说?
Michael: What? I like to read.
迈克尔:怎么了?我喜欢读书。
Harvey: And why'd you ask them what time it was?
哈维:为什么要问他们时间?
Michael: Throw 'em off. What kind of drug dealer asks a cop what time it is when he's got a briefcase full of pot, right?
迈克尔:摆脱他们。哪有毒犯提着整箱大麻还有闲情问警察时间,对吧?
Harvey: We should hire you Jesus, I'd give you the 25 grand as a signing bonus.
哈维:真该雇你啊。真想给你这两万五当签约金。
Michael: I'll take it.
迈克尔:好啊。
Harvey: Unfortunately, we only hire from Harvard. And you not only did not go to Harvard law school, you haven't even gone to any law school.
哈维:可惜我们只招哈佛的。你不但没读哈佛法学院,哪儿的法学院都没进。
Michael: What if I told you that I consume knowledge like no one you've ever met and I've actually passed the bar?
迈克尔:我要是说我学知识超快,无人能比,而且确实通过了律师资格考试呢?
Harvey: I'd say you're full of crap.
哈维:那我说你是扯淡。
Michael: That's a Barbri legal handbook right there, right? Open it up. Read me something. Anything.
迈克尔:那是Barbri法律手册吧?打开,读一段,什么都可以。