Well,that's done,he said,after visiting each man.
好了,都看完了,大夫说。
And now I'd like to talk to that boy,please.
现在我想和那个孩子谈谈。
No!cried George Merry.
不行!乔治·墨利大叫起来。
Silence!shouted Silver.
住嘴!西尔弗喊道。
Hawkins,he went on in his usual voice,will you promise not to escape?
霍金斯,他仍然用那种平和的语调说,你能保证不逃跑吗?
I gave the promise.
我答应了他。
Then,doctor,said Silver,you just step outside that stockade,and when you're there,I'll bring the boy down on the inside.
那么,大夫,西尔弗说,你先走到围栏外边去,你到了那里,我就把孩子带出来,
You can talk through the fence.
你们可以隔着围栏交谈。
The men's anger exploded after the doctor left the house,and they accused Silver of trying to make a separate peace for himself.
大夫刚走出木屋,海盗们的不满情绪就爆发了,他们都指责西尔弗单独。
Silver waved the map in front of them and told them they were stupid.
西尔弗向他们扬了扬地图,说他们都太蠢。
By thunder!he cried.We'll break the peace when the right time comes-and that's not now!
妈的!他叫道。时机一到,咱们当然要撕毁协议—但不是现在!
And then he walked out on his crutch,his hand on my shoulder.
他拄着拐杖走出屋子,一只手放在我肩上。
Slowly,boy,he whispered to me.
慢点走,孩子,他对我说。
We don't want to worry them.
我们不能让他们起疑心。
关于《金银岛》
《金银岛》曾被译成各国文字在世界上广泛流传,并多次被搬上银幕。小说描写了敢作敢为、机智活泼的少年吉姆·霍金斯发现寻宝图的过程以及他如何智斗海盗,历经千辛万苦,终于找到宝藏,胜利而归的惊险故事。