"You'll let me know, Jay"? What do you mean?
给我答复,你这是什么意思?
Yeah, I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime...
我明天会打给你。
What are you talking? You hounded me for this.
你在说什么?你一直缠着我。?
You stood here... Listen, there's no salary.
听着,实习期没有薪水。
No. I was not aware of that.
我并不知道。
My circumstances have changed some...
我很缺钱。
...and I need to be certain that I'll be... All right. Okay.
我得确定一定会被…好吧。
Tonight.
今晚给我答覆。
I swear I will fill your spot. I promise.
我保证你以后会被正式录用。
If you back out, you know what I'll look like to the partners?
你知道如果自己临阵脱逃会害我被股东们怎么看?
Yes, an ass... A-hole.
蠢蛋。
Yeah, an ass A-hole, all the way.
没错,不折不扣的蠢蛋
You are a piece of work.
你真不是盖的。
Tonight.
今晚。
There was no salary.
没有薪水。
Not even a reasonable promise of a job.
不能保证能被录用。
One intern was hired at the end of the program from a pool of 20.
二十名实习生要抢一个工作职位。
And if you weren't that guy...
如果你没有雀屏中选。
you couldn't even apply the six months' training to another brokerage.
这6个月的培训在其他经纪公司也不适用。
The only resource I would have for six months...
这半年我只能靠那6台扫描机。
would be my six scanners, which I could still try to sell.
我还是可以试着卖出去.
If I sold them all, maybe we might get by.
如果全都卖出去就能勉强过活。