Uh, Rach, we're running low on resumes over here.
呃,瑞秋,履历表快用完了。
Do you really want a job with Popular Mechanics?
你真的想到《大众机械师》上班吗?
Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, those are the ones to work for.
如果你真想为技工工作,那倒是可以试试这些。
Hey, look, you guys, I'm going for anything here, OK? I cannot be a waitress anymore, I mean it.
嘿,各位,这些我什么都得试试,好么?我不能再当服务生了,我是说真的。
I'm sick of the lousy tips, I'm sick of being called 'Excuse me...'
我厌倦了微薄小费,我也厌倦了别人对我说麻烦一下…
Paper cut paper cut!
裁纸刀,裁纸刀!
Here.
这儿呢。
Grapefruit Juice Grapefruit Juice!
柚子汁,柚子汁!
Okay,you guys,we are almost done.Only 20 more to go.
好的,伙计们,差不多了,只剩20份了。
Rach, did you proofread these?
瑞秋,这些你已校对过了吗?
Uh... yeah, why?
呃,对,有问题吗?
Uh, nothing, I'm sure they'll be impressed with your excellent compuper skills.
呃,没事,他们对你的电脑技巧一定印象深刻。
Oh my Goood! Oh, do you think it's on all of them?
哦,天哪!哦,每一份上面都这样吗?
Oh no, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few.
哦,没有,复印机弄坏一些了。