It's Better to Be a Woman!
还是做女人比较好!
1. We got off the Titanic first!
1. 我们优先从泰坦尼克号上下来。
2. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
2. 我们穿上男朋友的衣服显得小巧可爱;他们穿上我们的衣服完全是一副白痴相。
3. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
3. 我们掉掉眼泪就能躲掉超速罚单。
4. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
4. 我们从不会去贪恋一个卡通形象或是电脑游戏里的女主角。
5. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
5. 男人的寿命比较短,所以是我们能领到寿险保险金。
6. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies...
6. 免费吃喝,免费看电影……
7. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
7. 我们可以尽管去拥抱我们的朋友,而不用担心她会认为我们俩是同性恋。
8. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE're gay.
8. 我们可以尽管去拥抱我们的朋友,而不用怀疑我们自己是同性恋。
9. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
9. 一款新口红就能让我们享受到愉快的新生活。
10. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
10. 长了青春痘,我们知道怎么把它藏起来。
11. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. 我们会把自己装扮好。
12. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
12. 当我们问朋友们我们的牙缝里有没有菠菜时,她们不会认为我们有病。
13. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
13. 有时巧克力确实能解决我们所有的问题。
14. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
14. 看一个人穿的鞋子我们就能看出他是什么样的人。
15. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.
15. 我们很明智地知道解决迷路问题最简便的方法就是找人问路。