本段对话选自Heroes,《英雄》
Man:Now you seemed a little off today at the meeting.
男性:你今天在会议上有点儿反常。
Matt:No,no,no,no,no.I'm good.
马特:不不不不。我很好。
Man:You sure?
男性:你确定?
Matt:I'm good.I'm under control.It's good.Double shot mocha.You look like you could use a little pick-me-up.
马特:我很好,能控制自己。很好,两份摩卡咖啡。看样子你得喝点提神饮料了。
It's okay.No strings attached.
没事的,完全免费,没有任何条件。
Man:Not interested.
男性:没兴趣。
Matt:Come on,let's do this easy,all right?Just two guys talking.Come on.
马特:好吧,我们开门见山,好么?就好像两个朋友在聊天一样。
Sylar:I get it.You are the good cop.How ironic.
塞拉亚:知道了,你是个好警察,多么讽刺啊。
Matt:So we need a name.Your supplier,all right?You give us that name,you keep a clean record.
马特:我们需要一个名字,谁是你的供应商?告诉我名字,你就没事了。
Sylar:He's a liar,totally lying.
塞拉亚:他骗你的,别信他。
Man:Why are you looking at my forehead?Does it say schmuck or something?
男性:你盯着我的额头干什么?上面写着笨蛋还是什么?
Matt:I wasn't staring at your forehead.
马特:我没有盯着。
Man:You're not getting a name,coffee boy.
男性:你不会得到名字的,咖啡男。