本段对话选自The Apprentice,《飞黄腾达》
So, Ivanka. let's start with the men's team. How did they do.
那么,伊万卡,我们从男队开始.他们做得如何?
The men did an amazing job. Their total was S49,449.
男士们完成得非常棒,他们的总共是49.449美元。
Wow... S49,000.
哇…49,000美元。
A lot of cupcakes.
很多纸杯蛋糕。
Herechel, that's very good. 1 don't know if it's good enough.
赫歇尔,干得很不错。我不知道是不是足够好。
We're gonna find out.
我们很快就知道了。
Okay, with the $15,000 that the women won by winning the taste test, you only need $35,000 to win the whole deal.
好,加上口味测试赢得的15,000美元,你们只需要达到35.000元就能取胜了。
Don, how did the women do?
唐,女士们做得怎么样?
The women sold S61,257 worth of cupcakes.
女队的纸杯蛋糕销售额达到了61,257美元。
And you know what that means?
你们知道部意味着什么吗?
With all of the money that they raised, that you raised, and that everybody raised, you won 126,000.
算上他们筹到的钱,你们等到的,也就是所有人筹到的钱,你们贏了 12600美元。
Joan, what's your charily?
琼,你的慈善田体叫什么?
God's love we deliver, which provides meals for anyone that's homebtmnd thal asks. It's a lot of people...
叫我们传递上帝之爱。我们的团体为返乡的人们提供食物。只要是需要的人都提供,很多人。
It's a lot of money.
这是笔巨款。
That will be getting food and dignity.
会因此得到食物和尊严。
And you'll find out that's just the beginning.
你会发现这只是刚刚开始。
A lot of money is gonna be raised just like we did last season.
我们会筹到很多善款就像上一季一样。
God, it's so good. So, Joan, I congratulate you. Ladies, I congratulate you.
我的天,真是太好了。那么琼,祝贺你。女士们,祝贺你们。