本段对话选自Death to Smoochy,《杀死斯摩奇》
You gotta fix this. I want my old time slot back.
你要把这个处理了。我想回到以前的时段。
I can't sit and watch that one-homed carpetbagger get my time slot.
我不能让那个独角的牟利小人占了我的时段。
He gets a free dime on my dime. Come on. We got a history.
他在赚我的钱啊。求你了,咱俩可是有交情的。
There's nothing I can do for you.
我没什么能帮你的。
You,re a pariah. I can't even be seen with you.
你现在算个贱民了,我都不能被人看见跟你在一块儿出现。
Don't do this to me, Frank.
别这么对我,弗兰克。
I,m going down for the last time.
我这是最后一次了。
They kicked me out of the corporate penthouse.
他们把我从公司的顶层豪宅踢出来了。
I'm homeless! Put yourself in my Capezios!
我现在无家可归!设身处地为我想想吧!
The truth is, your shoes have become my shoes.
实情是,你的东西变成我的了。
As long as he's on, everything's by the book.
只要他还在电视上,每个人都按规矩办事儿。
No percentage, no skim.
没一分一毫的差别。
The network wanted squeaky clean and they got it. Mopes is sparkling.
这个电视台要一个一尘不染的,他们得到了。莫珀斯干净得闪闪发亮。
Please.
求求你。
You got nothing left?
你真的一文不名?
Exactly! That's what I,ve been trying to tell you!
对啊!我就是想让你知道这个!