That was my first kick.
屁股上就挨了重重的一踢!
Is that the way they heave in the marchant service? he roared.
混蛋,在商船上你就是这么干活的吗?
Spring, thou sheep-head; spring, and break thy backbone! Why don't ye spring, I say, all of ye—spring!
他对着我破口大骂,马上就又扭向了别的水手,不依不饶地吼着。 使劲绞,笨蛋!
Quohog! spring, thou chap with the red whiskers; spring there, Scotch-cap; spring, thou green pants.
绞呵,你,刮荷格,
Spring, I say, all of ye, and spring your eyes out!
你这个红胡子鬼,绞啊!
And so saying, he moved along the windlass, here and there using his leg very freely, while imperturbable Bildad kept leading off with his psalmody.
他边说边走,脚落在几乎每个人的屁股上。
Thinks I, Captain Peleg must have been drinking something to-day.
在比勒达船长的歌声中,在法勒船长的叫骂声中,
At last the anchor was up, the sails were set, and off we glided.
裴廓德号起了锚,扬了帆,驶上了荒凉的大海。
It was a short, cold Christmas; and as the short northern day merged into night, we found ourselves almost broad upon the wintry ocean,
时值隆冬,圣诞节将至,船舷上的冰栏,
whose freezing spray cased us in ice, as in polished armor.
像一排大白象牙,在月光中闪着冰冷的光。