第37周 看电影
荧屏情景:
星期四 讨论明星 片段选自《好汉两个半》第8季第6集 Two And A Half Men S08E06 04:25--05:35
Charlie: Which TV shows jump-started these movie stars' film careers? Okay. George Clooney, ER.
查理:哪些电视剧捧红了这些电影演员?乔治·克鲁尼,《急诊室的故事》。
Michelle: Nice. Leonardo DiCaprio. Growing Pains.
米歇尔:不错。莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥,《成长的烦恼》。
Charlie: Oh, I didn't know that.
查理:哦,我不知道这个。
Michelle: Oh, yeah. The last season.
米歇尔:哦,是的,我看了最后一季。
Charlie: John Travolta.
查理:约翰·特拉沃尔塔。
Michelle: Welcome Back, Kotter.
米歇尔:欢迎归来,科特。
Charlie: Oh. Good memory.
查理:哦,好记性。
Michelle: How could I forget? It was my favorite show in high school.
米歇尔:我怎么可能忘记?这可是我高中时代最爱看的电视。
Charlie: You mean it was your favorite show set in high school, right?
查理:你是说这是你高中时放过的最爱的电视?
Michelle: Oh, no, no. In tenth grade I had a giant crush on Travolta.
米歇尔:哦,不是,不是。10年级时我疯狂迷上了约翰·特拉沃尔塔。
Charlie: But... wasn't that show on in like the 70's?
查理:但是……这些电视像是70年代放映的。
Michelle: Yeah.
米歇尔:对呀。
Charlie: So... you were in high school in the 70's? Were you like, really, really smart and skipped a bunch of grades?
查理:所以……你是七十年代上的高中?难道你是传说中的跳级生?
Michelle: I'm 47, Charlie.
米歇尔:我47岁了,查理。
Charlie: Oh. Okay. I wasn't even thinking about that.
查理:哦,好吧。我没想到这个。
Michelle: Really? What were you thinking about?
米歇尔:是吗?那你想的是什么?
Charlie: You know the whole Scientology thing with Travolta and Cruise. What's that all about?
查理:在想特拉沃尔塔和汤姆·克鲁斯执着于科学论派,是怎么回事?