第37周 看电影
荧屏情景:
星期三 睡着 片段选自《六人行》第8季第22集 Friends S08E22 12:08--13:30
Chandler: Good job, Joe! Well done! Top-notch!
钱德勒:演得好,乔伊!太棒了,一流的!
Joe: You like it? You really liked it?
乔伊:你喜欢?真的喜欢?
Chandler: Oh, yeah!
钱德勒:嗯,是的。
Joe: Well, which part exactly?
乔伊:你喜欢哪个部分?
Chandler: The whole thing! Here we go!
钱德勒:全部, 我们走吧!
Joe: No, no, no. Give me some specifics.
乔伊:不,不,不,说具体点。
Chandler: I loved the spectifics. The specifics were the best part.
钱德勒:我喜欢全部, 全部都很棒!
Joe: Hey, what about the scene with the kangaroo? Did you...Did you like that part?
乔伊:嘿,那袋鼠那一段呢?你喜欢吗?
Chandler: I was surprised to see a kangaroo in a World WarⅠEpic.
钱德勒:在第一次世界大战的电影里出现袋鼠,吓了我一跳。
Joe: You fell asleep! There was no kangaroo! They didn't take any of my suggestions! I can't believe you fell asleep.
乔伊:你睡着了!片中没有袋鼠,他们一点没有采纳我的意见。我不敢相信你睡着了。
Chandler: I can't believe it either. Maybe it didn't happen. Maybe you fell asleep and dreamt the whole thing. And this conversation we're having right now is part of that dream. Wake up, Joe!
钱德勒:我也不敢相信。或许它没发生,这一切都是你在做梦。我们现在的谈话也是其中一部分,醒醒吧!乔伊!
Joe: Thanks for coming, Body. See you later.
乔伊:谢谢你来看,回头见!
Chandler: Don't go. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Look, this guy fell asleep! He fell asleep too! Be mad at him!
钱德勒:别走,我很抱歉!看,这家伙睡着了,他也睡着了,你生他的气啊!