第44周 度假
荧屏情景
星期四 中途休息 片段选自《傲慢与偏见》 Pride And Prejudice 01:20:26--01:21:18
Uncle: Oh, what are men compared to rocks and mountains?
姨父:噢,人岂可与山石同日而语。
Aunt: Or carriages that work?
姨妈:或者马车可以?
Elizabeth: Where exactly are we?
伊丽莎白:我们现在具体是在哪里?
Aunt: I think we are quite close to Pemberley.
姨妈:离彭伯里相当近。
Elizabeth: Mr. Darcy's home?
伊丽莎白:达西先生的家?
Uncle: That's the fellow. Very well-stocked lake. I've a hankering to see it.
姨父:就是他。真是一个富饶的湖区,我真的很想去看看。
Elizabeth: Oh, no, let's not. Well, he's so... I'd rather not, he's so...he's so...
伊丽莎白:噢,不要,我们不要去,他太……我不打算去,因为他太……他太……
Aunt: So what?
姨妈:他怎么了?
Elizabeth: So rich.
伊丽莎白:他太富有了。
Uncle: By heavens, Lizzie, what a snob you are! Objecting to Mr. Darcy because of his wealth. The poor man can't help it.
姨父:我的天,伊丽莎白,你还真是势利啊!因为达西先生富有就反感他,可怜的他一定很无奈。
Aunt: He won't be there anyway. These great men are never at home.
姨妈:他不会在那里的。这些人从来都不会呆在家里的。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新