Roger, Roger, Roger.
罗杰 罗杰 罗杰
You were in rare form tonight.
你今晚"表现出色"
I get anxious at social functions.
我在社交场合就会焦虑
Social anxiety...
社交焦虑
Is that why you requested
这就是你要求
a seat away from the Graysons' table?
调换到离格雷森家远点的座位的原因吗
No one should be forced to suffer my company.
没人理应遭罪 忍受我的陪伴
I'm surprised I was even invited.
对于被邀请 我很意外
Must have been an oversight.
我想肯定是疏忽了
Oh, no.
不
We wanted you here.
我们想要你来
You know, the Graysons received
你知道吗 格雷森家收到个
a disturbing note.
骚扰字条
What'd you hope to gain by sending this?
你寄这个是什么目的呢
Why would I send this?
我为何要寄这个
Because you feel guilty
因为你心存愧疚
and you're too scared to do anything about it,
却又胆小 不敢行事
because the note's a way to project blame,
字条是你表达责任的一种方式
make yourself feel less culpable
让自己对大卫·克拉克的惨剧
for what happened to David Clarke.
少点自责