I see you've been redecorating.
你把这里重新装修了一遍
I find your choice of fine art in the foyer
我看到你给门厅选的那幅画后
to be very inspired.
很受启发
Yeah, well, the De Kooning has a sentimental value.
是啊 德科宁的画都饱富情感
Ah. You look good, Conrad.
你看起来挺不错嘛 康拉德
And you look like a demonic succubus.
你看起来就像个丧心病狂的女妖
You think I didn't know that
你以为我不知道
you were the one who sicced the S.E.C. on me?
是你向证交会举报的我吗
I've done no such thing.
根本没有的事儿
If you go down,
如果你倒霉了
you'll only bring me down with you.
你肯定会把我也拉下水的
You've already told me that a thousand times.
你跟我说过无数遍了
You can trust me, I'm not gonna go down without a fight.
告诉你 我不会轻易认输的
Well, as strained as things have been between us,
我们的关系越来越紧张了
you know I wouldn't want that, Conrad.
你知道我也不想这样的 康拉德
Well, then I assume you're here
那你来这里
to return the key to the apartment.
是为了交还公寓的钥匙吗
No, Charlotte's the reason I'm here.
不是 我是为夏洛特而来的
Her addiction counselor has called for
她的戒瘾心理医生想要在今晚
A family therapy session this evening.
进行一次家庭治疗谈话
Now how shall I report back?
我该给她怎样的答复呢
Oh, you can tell her,
你可以告诉她
I wouldn't miss that for the world.
我无论如何都不会错过的
That's not for you.
这不是给你的
Hello, Victoria.
你好 维多利亚
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Ever the opportunist, I see.
看来你是有空子就钻