Can I stay with you tonight?
今晚我能和你待一起吗
Are all your T-shirts deep V's?
你所有的T恤都是深V领吗
You'd do great with the girls back home in Yonkers.
肯定能泡到不少扬克斯的姑娘
Wow. You work fast.
你动作还真快啊
Oh, Charlotte, it's not what you think it is.
夏洛特 事情不是你想的那样
Yonkers, huh?
扬克斯吗
Didn't even need the trashy tee to figure that one out.
你不穿破t恤 也能看出你从哪个林子来的
What did you just say?
你这话什么意思
Because I'm pretty sure you don't know
我敢肯定你不知道
the first thing about my life.
我的为人第一准则
You, on the other hand, are a walking tabloid.
而你则是个移动"药罐"
Everyone has things in their past
每个人都有不想让别人
they don't want people to know about.
知晓的过去
Right, Declan?
对吧 德克兰
Are you really so blinded by your hatred for dad
你真的如此憎恨爸爸
that you've lost sight of me and Charlotte?
全然不顾及我和夏洛特吗
I have always had both of your best interests at heart.
在我心中 你俩的利益一直是排第一位
Your father is guilty of heinous crimes, Daniel.
你的父亲犯下了滔天大罪 丹尼尔
And what about you?
那你呢