I think that should be it.
我想这样差不多了
I'll go get him.
我去抱它过来
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It's just nice, having somebody with me.
有人陪在身边 好过多了
I always thought it would be Amanda.
我曾一直以为会是阿曼达
Now it feels like the only part of me
如今感觉我对她的那份牵挂
left hanging on to her is gonna be buried with him.
将会随着它一起埋葬
Maybe Sammy knew it was time for you to let go.
或许山姆知道 是时候让你放手了
Maybe that's why he jumped up on you in the park that day...
或许这就是它那天在公园扑向你
why he kept running over to your house.
一直往你家跑的原因吧
He was leading me to you.
它把你带到了我的身边
Emily...
艾米莉
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道