Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早
Where are you off to?
你这是要去哪儿
Uh, Daniel will fill you in.
丹尼尔会和你说的
Uh, and... after he does,
等他告诉你以后
do me a favor, and don't take your eyes off him until I return.
帮我个忙 我回来之前替我一直盯着他
Given the way he was blatantly licking my boots at breakfast,
鉴于他早饭时显而易见的奉承行为
it's pretty obvious he's up to something.
我非常肯定他在有自己的小算盘
Then rest assured, I'll find out what it is.
放心吧 我来套出他的话
Okay.
好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anytime today.
好的 好的 随时都可以
We'll be here. Thanks. Bye.
我们会来的 谢谢 再见
That was the city inspector.
市督查员刚来电话
It's... D-day.
今天是 复查的日子
No kidding.
我是认真的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Did you mean what you said last night?
忘了你昨晚说过的话了吗
You don't have to move out.
你用不着搬出去
I said I'm committed to our son.
我说了会对我们的儿子负责
But not to me.
但不再对我负责
And since him and I are one and the same,
既然他还在我体内
at least right now...
至少目前还是
Amanda, wait.
阿曼达 等等
For what, Jack?
等什么 杰克