Amanda, I made up the guest room for you.
阿曼达 给你准备好客房了
You can stay as long as you want.
想住多久就住多久
What were you thinking
你到底怎么想的
by forcing that witch to publicly embrace me?
让那女魔头当众抱我
Or--or is this just your way
还 还是说这是你
of getting jack to dump me once and for all?
为了让杰克彻底甩了我而耍的手段
No. Then what?
不是的 那是什么
They killed your father. I get it.
他们害死了你的父亲 我懂
But your obsession with making everyone pay
但你执着于报复所有人
is ruining lives,
却让无辜的人陷入水深火热
namely my baby's.
即 我的孩子
My mother's still alive.
我母亲还活着
What?
什么
I-I thought she died when you were a kid.
我以为她在你小时候就过世了
So did I.
我也曾这么认为
But for...
但是因为
some reason, my father lied to me.
某些原因 我爸骗了我
Victoria's the only person left
现在只有维多利亚一人
who could possibly tell me where she is.
能告诉我她在哪儿了
Oh, my god.
天呐
I needed you to put my father's journals on her radar.
我需要你来让她注意到我父亲的日记
Hopefully...
希望
what I wrote in them will be enough to get her to crack.
我在里面写的内容足以让她露出破绽