The Oscar nomination was last week, but I got say
上周奥斯卡提名揭晓了 我必须得说
I am shock you were not nominated for an Oscar,
我很震惊你居然没被提名奥斯卡
And everyone else is.The feed- It actually has to feels good.
大家都很震惊 这应该感觉不错
Cause there are so many people talking about The fact that you didn‘t get nominated.
因为好多人都在讨论 你没被提名这件事
That in itself has to be a win for you.Yeah, I'm the No.1 snapped.
这对你来说已经是胜利了 是的 至少我是"最"衰的
Yeah, you’re the No.1 snapped.That's a silver lining. --That's. It is.
是的 还有个"最" 这是好的一面 -嗯 没错
Right?But listen, if you You were nominated for a Golded Globe,
对吧 不过听着 如果你 你得到了金球奖的提名
And I saw you there and we will talked about that.
而且我在那儿看见你了 我们一会会聊到这个
You were beautiful,And you were nominated for Golden Globe and SAG Award.
那天你超美 你入围了金球奖和美国演员工会奖
If you have not seen. Oh, it's not out yet, is it?
如果你还没看过的话 这电影好像还没上映吧
It hasn't even come out.That's the crazy thing.
是的 还没上映 真的很让人惊讶
I mean, even Critics That we were so shocked and amazed that we have gotten
我的意思是 连评论家们 我们自己都被能得到这么多提名惊呆了
Oh, Critics' Choice Award too, yes.That we have had this much love at all,
对了 还有评论家选择奖 我们已经得到很多人的认可和喜爱了
For a movie that it even hasn't been released yet, that
对于一部还未上映的电影来说 这真的
Well, it's brilliant. When I saw it,I immediately texted you.
我看过 这部电影确实很棒 我看完后立刻就给你发短信了
That Portia and I were, like, Blown away.
波西娅和我都赞不绝口
Because you really disappeared,And I did not see my friend Jean at all in this.
因为你确实消失了 在这部电影里我压根没看到我的朋友詹妮弗
I want to show you a clip,Because you just strip down everything,
我想给大家看个剪辑 因为你刚刚把悬念都揭开了
And then we will talk about the movie.Okay, -That's the clip from "Cake".
然后我们再聊电影吧 好的 -下面是"蛋糕"的剪辑片段