安东:我们能够得到这些廉价航空公司机票真是不可思议。
Federica:It's great, isn't it?
菲德丽卡:太棒了,对不对?
We can fly to Lawrence City for a fun weekend.
我们可以搭乘飞机前往劳伦斯城度过一个非常有趣的周末。
Let's check in using this kiosk.
让我们办理自助登机手续。

Anton:Hmm, this is asking me to pay $50 to bring a piece of luggage aboard.
安东:嗯,这机器要求我为带上飞机的一件行李支付50美元。
I didn't know there were such strict baggage restrictions.
我不知道还有这样严苛的行李限制。
Federica:I didn't realize it either.
菲德丽卡:我也不清楚。
Anton:And we have to pay another fee to reserve a seat.
安东:我们需要额外支付费用才能预订座位。
I didn't know that the default was open seating.
我不知道默认是公开座位。
Federica:Me, neither.
菲德丽卡:我也是。
Anton:Did you know that we're not flying directly to Lawrence City, but making two stops on the way?
安东:你知道吗,我们不是直飞到劳伦斯,而是中间有两次中转吗?
Federica:Oh, no!
菲德丽卡:噢,不!
Anton:And there are other hidden fees for what they consider add-ons, things we would normally get for free on other airlines, like a soda, snack, blanket, and in-flight entertainment?
安东:还有其他附加隐藏费用,如提供苏打水,零食,毯子及机舱内娱乐等,这些其他航空公司通常会给我们免费提供吧?
Federica:No, that's news to me.
菲德丽卡:不,这我可是第一次听说。
Anton:Here's the kicker.
安东:接下来才是重点。
We're not flying into Lawrence City Airport but to a remote airport 60 miles away.
我们不是直接飞抵劳伦斯机场而是距离它60英里远的一座偏远机场。
We'll pay a lot for ground transportation to our hotel.
我们得花更多交通费才能到我们入住的酒店。
Should we get a refund and forget about the trip?
我们应该退款并且将这段旅行忘得一干二净?
Federica:Sorry, one thing I do know is that there are no refunds or changes allowed.
菲德丽卡:不好意思,我所知道的一点是不能退款或改签。
Anton:I should have known flying on a budget airline would be like this.
安东:我就知道选择廉价航空会是这样。
It doesn't seem like such a good deal now, does it?
看起来这不像个好事,是这样吧?
Federica:No, this airline has turned nickel-and- diming into an art form!
菲德丽卡:一点不像,这家航空公司将抠门变成了艺术!