In fact Sasha was very upset that she was in school today.
其实今天萨沙很失望 因为她得上学
She would've loved to come with me. Really? Yeah.
她本来想和我一起来的 真的吗 是啊
They asked about you.Well.They love you.I love that. Everybody loves you.
她们有问起你 真好 她们很喜欢你 我真开心 所有人都喜欢你
They want to know, Malia, in particular wants to know where her college fund check is.
她们想知道 特别是米莉亚 她们的大学基金支票在哪里
When that's gonna be deposited into...But you know, it's, we've got the year, so...
当钱被存在...但是 我们放进去一年了 所以
Don't know, let me talk to "Shutterfly".I can help them out, I'll find them, for sure.
不知道 让我和"快门网"的人谈谈 我可以帮她们 我保证会找到她们
What about the college? Are they gonna go far, far away or...
大学呢 她们会选择远一点的还是...
You know we don't know yet where are that processes,Can you believe it?
目前我们还不知道流程是怎么样的 你能相信吗
college visits and tests and all that, all the drama.
大学访问 入学考试之类的 所有桥段
But she's a junior,So she's got one more year before she's actually applying.
不过她还在读高二 所以离她申请还有一年时间
And do they want to be in politics? Or...No... No? No. Absolutely not.
她们想过从政吗 或者... 没有... -没有吗 -完全没有
Do you want to be in politics?No. Absolutely not.Yeah, it's a tough way, isn't it?
你想从政吗 完全不想 是啊 这是个苦力活儿 不是吗
You know, it's an important work, Yes.But you have to have the personality
你懂的 这是很重要的工作 是的 但必须有政治天赋
And the passion for the politics.Yeah.I just want to help folks, I'm like you.
还要有政治激情 是啊 我只想帮助普罗大众 就和你一样