So you are living...And I visited you there,Portia and I and my brother.
你的住所 我去那里拜访过你 波西亚 我 和我哥哥
We were lucky enough to go see you.But it's a big place, now...It's a big house.
我们很幸运能见到你 不过那个地方很大 很大的一所房子
Are you...First of all, are you used to living in it by now?
你...首先 你在那里住习惯了吗
Do you get used to that?- Yeah, yeah. Absolutely do.
你住习惯了吗 -是的 是的 非常习惯
I mean, when we first moved in,It was like drinking from a fire hydrant, you know?
我是说 在我们刚刚搬进去的时候 那感觉就像对着消防栓牛饮
Just everything coming at you...trying to...Have you tried that before.
每件事情都应接不暇...想要...你之前试过从消防栓喝水吗
How would you know what that is?What a wierd thing to do.It's true.
你怎么知道那种感觉的的 那么做很奇怪对吧 确实如此
I guess you are right.Let's just say it's hard. It's really hard.
你说的没错 所以说真的很难 真心难以适应
It was hard.And what will you look forward to the most...
很难 你最期待做什么
When you are able to live a some what normal life.
等你回归正常生活之后
You know the one thing people don't realize is...
可能大部分人都想不到
We can't do little things like open windows.You know.
我们有很多小事情无法去做 像是打开窗户 你知道吗
I mean, I look forward to getting in a car...
我想说 我最期待的就是坐在车里
And rolling down the window...And just letting the air hit my face.
把车窗摇下来 体会下风吹脸颊的感觉
I mean, I haven't been in a car with the windows open in about seven years.
我已经差不多有七年 没有坐过开着窗的车了
If you can imagine that. No.So I am gonna spend that first year just...
你能想象吗 不是吧 所以回归正常生活的第一年
Hanging out the window.The wind, you know?People driving by."Was that Michelle?"
我打算一直把头伸出车窗外 你知道 吹风 人开车经过 "那是米歇尔吗"