Question 5. W: I wonder what's happened to our train. It should have been here 20 minutes ago according to the timetable. But it's already 9:30.
问题5 女:我想知道我们的列车发生了什么。按照列车时刻表,火车20分钟前就应该到这里了,但现在都9:30了
M: There's no need to get nervous. The announcement says it's 40 minutes late.
男:别紧张,并说广播里通知了,火车将会晚点40分钟。
Q:When is the train arriving?
问题:火车将于什么时候到达?
Question 6. M: John is handsome and wealthy. Believe it or not, he is still a bachelor.
问题6 男:约翰又英俊又有钱。信不信由你,他现在还是单身。
W: He is a notorious guy in many girls' eyes. I'm sick of hearing his name.
女:在女孩们眼中,他已经声名狼藉了,我一听见他的名字就恶心。
Q: What does the woman mean?
问题:这个女人是什么意思?
Question 7. M: Cars had lined up bumper to bumper. And I've been held up on the express way for an entirehour.
问题7 男:车辆都一辆挨一辆地排在那儿动不了,我已经在高速路上等了整整一个小时了
W: Really? It must be a pain in the neck. But be patient. Anyway, you can do nothing but wait.
女:真的吗?这可真是够讨厌的。别着急,你能做的就只有等了
Q: What do we learn about the man?
问题:我们能从对话中获知什么?
Question 8. W: Yesterday I was surprised to see Mary using that washing machine you were going to throw away.
问题8 女:昨天我很吃惊地看到Mary在用你打算要扔掉的洗衣机。
M: Yes, it's quite old and in very poor condition. Frankly speaking, that she got it working amazes me a lot.
男:是的,洗衣机确实十分破旧了。坦白说,Mary又让那个洗衣机开始工作也让我很吃惊。
Q: What does the man imply about Mary?
问题:关于Mary,这个男士在暗示什么?