Questions 1. W: I was shocked to hear of your wife's illness. Is she going to be all right?
问题1. 女:我听到你妻子生病的消息感到很震惊。她现在还好吗?
M: At first, the doctors weren't sure, but she's really improved. She'll be home next week.
男:首先,医生还没有确定,不过她的情况已经好了很多。她下周就能出院回家了。
Q: What do we learn about the man's wife from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中得知了男子妻子的什么情况?
Questions 2. M: Excuse me, can I get a ticket for a sleeping compartment on this train?
问题2. 男:打扰一下,我能买一张这趟列车的卧铺票吗?
W: Yes, there are four left. The price is 60 pounds per person including a continental breakfast.
女:可以,现在还剩4张票。每张票60英镑,含一份欧式早餐。
Q: What is the man doing?
问题:男子要做什么?
Questions 3. M: Janet, here's the book I borrowed from you, but I'm so sorry that I can't find its jacket.
问题3. 男:珍妮特,这是我从你那儿借的书,抱歉我找不到书皮了。
W: It doesn't matter. Anyway, you are one of the few people who actually return books to me.
女:没关系。你是为数不多还我书的人。
Q: What does the woman imply?
问题:女子暗示了什么?
Questions 4. M: Lisa, have you been to the new supermarket yet?
问题4. 男:莉萨,你去过新开的那家超市了吗?
W: Yes, and no. I went there last Saturday for their grand opening sale, but I drove around the parking lot for nearly an hour, looking for a space before I finally gave up and came home.
女:去了,实际上没有。上周六开业大酬宾时我去了,可是我在停车场转了近一个小时也没有找到车位,所以我没去成,直接回家了。
Q: What does the woman mean?
问题:女子什么意思?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载