Um, the dynamic between you two is just so much fun.
你们俩之间的气场实在是太欢乐了
Because you know I love you both individually and I just love watching you on camera
你们两个人我都非常喜欢 我很喜欢看见你们俩在镜头前的样子
regardless of anything, but the dynamic between you two is fantastic to watch.
不论发生什么 你们的气场让人看了都觉得特别美好
We laugh a lot.Not always.I'd say you know, I found myself in the middle kind of refereeing sometimes.
我们确实没少笑 也不一定哦 这个是吧 我总发现自己在中间做裁判
it's fantastic!By the way, you give a little bit of what he gives to me too.
倒是感觉不错 说起来 你可没少跟他一起气我
I,I had fun myself in the middle quite often yes.Where's the camera?Next question.
我在中间确实过得非常欢乐 看镜头 谈下一个话题
It is, it is really fun on all levels to watch, in many ways.
确实 你们会让所有人都感到快乐
Um, alright, do we have another clip really? Watch on more clip.
我们还有一段视频?那再看一段吧
I told Jennifer about my favourite twins.I kind of remember them, yeah.
我跟Jennifer讲了我最看好的那对双胞胎 我貌似是记得她俩
They were so dote, these are my girls.I'm fine with it.
她俩太可爱了 我的好妹纸 我无所谓
But let's just try to keep the integrity of the show together, not let our...
反正就事论事就行了 别让我们的...
Not what? say it.Talk, talk like you really talk to me.I just want them to stay professional.
别什么 说啊 就按你跟我说话那么说 我就希望她们真有两把刷子
It's great, I'm telling you, it's great.Alright
多美好 我就说嘛 多美好 好了
we're gonna go away, when we come back we have a little something that you brought for the audience, right?Alright,we'll be back.
我们稍事休息 一会儿你们要为观众送份礼物是吧 没错 好的 一会回来