-Good morning,sir.I am an attendant.Would you please show me your room card?
-先生你早。我是服务员,请把房卡给我看一下。
-All right.Here it is.-好的,给你。
-Your room number is 624.Let me take you there.-你的房号是624,我来陪你去。
-Lea me carry your luggage.-我来帮你提行李。
-I'm sorry to trouble you.-麻烦你了。
-Here we are.This is your room.-我们到了。这就是您的房间。
-Let me introduce our hotel briefily to you.-我简单地介绍一下饭店的情况。
-That's very nice.-那太好了 。
-The Barber's,the Shop,Post and Cable Service,Billiards and Table Tennis Room are all on the ground floor.The visitors can do their shopping and have amusements there.The dining-hall is on the seventh floor.Both Chinese and Western food are served.And on every floor there is a dining-room.Service hours are:Breakfast,7.00 to 9.00a.m.;Lunch,12.00 to 2.00p.m.;Supper;6.00 to 8.00p.m.The Bar is on thefirst floor,and the cafe on the second floor.They are open round the clock.The China International Travel Service has an office in the Hotel.
-饭店的底层设有理发室、卖品部、邮电服务处、弹子房、乒乓室,客人们可以任意选购物品,进行娱乐活动。大餐厅设在八楼,中西餐都有。此外,每一楼层都有自己的餐厅。开饭时间是:早饭七点至九点;午饭十二点至下午两点;晚饭六点至晚八点。酒吧间和咖啡厅分别设在二楼和三楼,昼夜营业。中国国际旅行社在饭店里设有办公室。
-Get a taxi at the reception desk when you get one.-如果你要出租汽车对服务台说一下就成了。
-May I have breakfast in my room?-我可以在房间里用早餐吗?
-Of course.We can send three meals to your room if you like.-当然可以。如果你愿意可以三餐都在房间里吃。
-It's very kind of you.Thanks for your information.-你想得真周到,谢谢你的介绍。
-This is what I should do.-这是我应该做的。
-By the way,I have two trunks on the ground floor.Will you please send them up?
-顺便说一声,我有两只箱子在楼下,请你把它们送来可以吗?
-Certainly. I have them brought up at once.-当然可以。我马上把它们送上来。
-All your luggage is here.Seven in all.-你的行李都在这里,共七件。
-This piece is not mine.-这件不是我的。
-One piece is missing.-我少了一件行李。
-Let me check it.-我帮你查一查。
-Why has't my luggage been sent here yet?-为什么我的行李到现在还没送来?
-Don't worry.I'll inquire of the China International Travel Service about it?
-别着急,我向旅行社问一问。