手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 美语情景对话 > 正文

美语情景对话 第1059期:Portugal in Comparison 对比葡萄牙

来源:可可英语 编辑:aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Mike: So Ana, Portugal is not a very big country, is it?

迈克:安娜,葡萄牙并不是一个很大的国家,对吧?
Ana: No, it's not. We're actually quite small compared to most countries in the world.
安娜:对,不是。实际上,与世界上大部分国家相比,葡萄牙非常小。
Mike: But you are next to some pretty big countries in Europe, right? You're next to Spain, and France, and Germany, which are all bigger countries.
迈克:但是你们的邻国都是欧洲的大国,对吧?你们的邻国有西班牙、法国、德国,这几个都是大国。
Ana: Yeah. Yeah, we are. Right by Spain. Spain is so much bigger than Portugal. And it kind of covers some of the Portuguese borders, so it's very interesting.
安娜:对,没错。我们和西班牙相邻。西班牙比葡萄牙要大很多。而且西班牙覆盖了一些葡萄牙的边界,这非常有趣。
Mike: Okay, yeah. I've even heard Portugal being referred to as a province of Spain. What do you think about that?
迈克:好。我还听说葡萄牙曾被当作西班牙的一个省。你怎么看?
Ana: Yeah. And they think it might be in South America or part of Spain, but not really. Actually, Portugal and Spain, they have a lot of things in common but also a lot of differences.
安娜:对。他们认为葡萄牙可能在南美洲或是隶属于西班牙,但是其实并不是。葡萄牙和西班牙有很多共同之处,也有很多差异。
Mike: All right.
迈克:好。
Ana: So the people are similar but our food is actually very different.
安娜:居民的特点很相似,但是我们葡萄牙的食物非常不同。
Mike: How so? What are the differences between Portuguese food and Spanish food?
迈克:怎么不同?葡萄牙美食和西班牙美食有什么不同之处?
Ana: Well, I think Portuguese food, we have a lot of grilled fish, and we're right by the ocean so for us, fish is really important.
安娜:嗯,葡萄牙食物有烤鱼,因为我们濒临大海,所以鱼对葡萄牙人来说是非常重要的食物。
Mike: Ah, I see.
迈克:嗯,我明白了。
Ana: Whereas in Spain, I think you get a lot of meat and food that's a little bit less healthy, I think. But maybe that's just my opinion.
安娜:我认为西班牙食物中有很多肉类,他们的食物没有我们的健康。不过这可能只是我个人的看法。
Mike: All right. So is Portuguese food very healthy?
迈克:好的。那葡萄牙食物非常健康吗?
Ana: It can be but not always. Our desserts are really rich, so you should be careful. There is a lot of egg and flour and sugar in there. So you don't want to eat too much of that.
安娜:可以很健康,但并不是一直都是健康的。我们的甜点非常油腻,所以你应该注意一下。甜点里有大量的鸡蛋和面粉。所以你可能并不想吃太多。
Mike: And you like very rich, cured meat, and sausages as well as they do in Spain?
迈克:你们也有西班牙那种油腻的腌肉和香肠吗?
Ana: Yes, we do. Smoked ham, and cheese is also very important.
安娜:对,我们也有。烟熏火腿和奶酪对我们来说也很重要。
Mike: Oh, that sounds good.
迈克:哦,听起来不错。
Ana: But you know there are also a lot of similarities between Portugal and Spain.
安娜:但是你知道,葡萄牙和西班牙之间也有很多相似点。
Mike: Oh really? What sort of similarities?
迈克:哦,真的吗?哪里相似?
Ana: For example, our love for football is very important.
安娜:比如,我们都热爱足球。
Mike: Ah, of course.
迈克:啊,当然了。
Ana: So both Portugal and Spain have very big football teams that are important in the whole world. And when we play against the rest of the world, Portugal and Spain really unite and we support each other.
安娜:葡萄牙和西班牙都拥有优秀的球队,而且在全世界也享有盛名。当葡萄牙和西班牙同世界其他球队比赛的时候,我们会联合起来,互相支持。
Mike: What's the name of that famous football player from Portugal?
迈克:葡萄牙的著名球员是谁?
Ana: Oh, Cristiano Ronaldo.
安娜:哦,克里斯蒂亚诺·罗纳尔多。
Mike: Oh yes, Ronaldo.
迈克:哦对,罗纳尔多。
Ana: Yeah, yeah. He's really good. I think he won the best player – well, yeah, the title of world's best player recently.
安娜:对,没错。他非常优秀。我认为他最近赢得了世界最佳球员的称号。
Mike: Really? Wow. Are you big fan of football?
迈克:真的吗?哇哦。你是忠实球迷吗?
Ana: Yes, I am. I used to be a big supporter of Porto, so that was really interesting. And Portugal also hosted the European tournament a few years ago.
安娜:对,我是。我以前是波尔图队的忠实支持者,那非常有趣。葡萄牙几年前还举办了欧洲杯。
Mike: Ah, I see. And Porto, is that a place in Portugal?
迈克:我知道了。波尔图是葡萄牙的一个城市吗?
Ana: Yes, it is. It's in the north. Even though I'm from the Lisbon area, I actually support another team.
安娜:对,是的。波尔图位于葡萄牙北部。虽然我来自里斯本,不过我支持的是另一个球队。
Mike: And why do you support Porto?
迈克:你为什么支持波尔图队?
Ana: I don't know. I guess, I just like Porto when I was growing up and that's why.
安娜:我也不知道。我想是因为我在成长的路上喜欢上了波尔图吧。
Mike: All right. Have you visited Porto?
迈克:好。你去过波尔图吗?
Ana: Yes, I have. It's really a beautiful city.
安娜:我去过。那是座非常美丽的城市。
Mike: Oh well, maybe I should visit there as well when I go to Portugal this summer.
迈克:哦好,我今年夏天打算去葡萄牙旅行,也许我也应该去波尔图看看。
Ana: Yeah, you should.
安娜:是的,你应该去。

葡萄牙.jpg

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tournament ['tuənəmənt]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,锦标赛,(中世纪的)骑士比武

联想记忆
concentrated ['kɔnsentreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 全神贯注的,浓缩的 动词concentrate

 
conform [kən'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

vt. 使一致,遵守,使顺从
vi. 一致,符

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。