Don't tell me you've stopped drinking now.
别告诉你现在戒酒了
Oh, come on. You know me better than that.
拜托 你了解我的
It's for Emily. - Your fiancee, right?
是给艾米莉的 -你的未婚妻 对吧
Ashley.
阿什莉
Welcome. That's a bold move--
-欢迎 -真是大胆的突破啊
taking this tradition from the sea to the land.
把揭幕式从海上移到陆地
Well, people feel less like prisoners
大家可以随时自由的离开
when they have the option to leave.
起码少点被囚禁的感觉
Trust me, I'm staying.
相信我 我不会离开的
Dr. Velez.
贝莱兹医生
You must be Ashley.
你一定就是阿什莉
Jorge Velez. - Charmed.
豪尔赫·贝莱兹 -迷人的名字
We met at an alzheimer's benefit.
我们是在阿尔茨海默患者救济会上认识的
I thought you two might hit it off.
我想你们俩会合得来
Oh, um, if you'll excuse me. - Sure.
我先失陪了 -好的