I'm so happy you could all make it. Emily.
我真高兴你们能来 艾米莉
Thank you for picking up the mantle
很感谢你没用什么红毯
and launching the season off in style.
而是把揭幕式弄得很时尚
I hope you say a few words after my dedication today.
我希望你今天能在我致辞后说几句
Oh, I, uh, you know,
我的话
I may have prepared a little something.
我准备了一些话
And you, too, Victoria?
你也是吗 维多利亚
Oh, I don't want to take the spotlight
我可不想在你的揭幕式上
on what's essentially your coming out party.
抢了你的风头
Well, after a 6-month absence,
消失了半年后
I daresay it's also yours, my dear.
我想这也是属于你的 亲爱的
Yeah, they'd all love to hear what you've been up to.
是的 他们都很想知道你的近况
Trust me, I have very little of interest to say.
相信我 我没什么兴趣讲话
It doesn't look like Ashley has that problem.
看来阿什莉很想展现自己啊
I'm going to go look for Daniel.
我要去找丹尼尔了
Governor Grayson.
格雷森州长
Oh. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Daniel... your family arrived.
丹尼尔 你的家人都到了
Huh, I didn't think you could pull it off,
我没想到你能把他们拉来
but the gang's all here.
他们竟然都来了
Em, I'd like for you to meet Margaux Lemarchal.
艾米 来见见玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
Oh, Pascal Lemarchal's daughter. Enchantee.
帕斯卡·勒马尔查尔的女儿 幸会
I'm a huge fan of all of his publications--
他所有的出版物 我都非常喜欢
Especially "Voulez".
特别是《想》
Oh, that's why I've moved here--
这正是我来这的原因
to start the american version.
我准备发行美国版