You're responsible
今天康拉德会那样
for what happened to Conrad today, aren't you?
都是你做的 对吗
He had no right being governor in the first place.
他一开始就没资格当州长
So you almost kill him?
所以你几乎杀了他
Isn't that exactly what you were stopping me from doing?
那不正是一直以来你劝阻我做的事吗
I'm not killing anybody, jack,
我没有杀任何人 杰克
but I will let them suffer.
但我要让他们活在痛苦中
These are terrible people doing terrible things.
这些坏人做事狠辣
This is what they deserve.
他们是罪有应得
Did Amanda get what she deserved?
阿曼达是罪有应得吗
Did Declan?
德克兰呢
Will I, once the Graysons start connecting dots?
一旦格雷森家发现其中的关联 那我呢
'cause they know what Amanda Clarke
因为他们知道阿曼达·克拉克
was trying to do to them.
想对付他们
They just killed the wrong girl.
他们只是杀错了人
Yeah, you're right.
你说的对
Finish this by the end of the summer,
在夏天结束前了结这一切
then leave for good.
然后永远不要回来了
Or I'll tell everyone the truth.
不然我会把真相告诉大家